|2 large egg white|
|1⁄4 tsp salt|
|1⁄3 cup sugar|
|2 tbsp all-purpose flour|
|1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract|
|1 cup sweetened flaked coconut|
|1⁄2 cup dried cherries|
Prep 15 min | Cook 15 min | Ready 30 min
- Preheat oven to 325 F (165 degrees C).
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper or coat with cooking spray.
- Combine egg whites and salt in a medium bowl; beat with an electric mixer at low speed until egg whites are foamy, about 1 minute.
- Gradually add sugar, increasing the mixer speed until egg whites form stiff, glossy peaks, about 5-7 minutes.
- Fold in remaining ingredients.
- Drop batter by the tablespoon onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake until light golden brown, about 15 minutes.