Recipe comes from the new cookbook by weight watchers. 2 points per serving serve with salad and garlic bread.
- 1⁄4lb Italian turkey sausage, cut into 1/4 slices
- 1red bell pepper, sliced
- 1green bell pepper, sliced
- 1yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1onion, sliced
- 1⁄4cup chicken broth
- 2tablespoons minced garlic
- 1⁄4teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- Spray large skillet with Pam cooking spray and heat skillet.
- Add sausage and stir frequently until no longer pink 5-6 minutes.
- Add bell peppers,onion,broth, garlic, pepper flakes and oregano. Saute all together for 5 minutes or until liquid evaporates.
- Reduce heat and simmer covered 5 minutes more.