I found this on the all recipes site. This is a very easy recipe for a delicious pot roast. It makes its own gravy. It’s designed especially for the working person who does not have time to cook all day, but it tastes like you did. You’ll want the cut to be between 5 and 6 pounds.
- 2(10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1(1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 1⁄4cups water
- 5 1⁄2lbs pot roast
- In a slow cooker, mix cream of mushroom soup, dry onion soup mix and water.
- Place pot roast in slow cooker and coat with soup mixture.
- Cook on High setting for 3 to 4 hours, or on Low setting for 8 to 9 hours.