Almost too easy, the chicken cooks in a creamy, cheesy sauce that is delicious over noodles. This freezes well, too
PREP : 10 MINS
COOK : 8 HRS
- 2lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2(10 1/2 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1(10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄4teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper (optional)
- Place chicken breasts in the crock pot.
- Mix the undiluted soups together with the garlic powder and pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours , until chicken is tender.
- Serve with the delicious sauce over rice or noodles.