This is a three-ingredient wonder that’s easy (5 minutes of your time), delicious and versatile.
PREP : 0 MINS
COOK : 6 HRS
- 3tablespoons taco seasoning, I use Bulk Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1cup chicken broth
- 1lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- Dissolve taco seasoning into chicken broth.
- Place chicken breasts in crock pot and pour chicken broth over.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- With two forks, shred the chicken meat into bite-size pieces.
- To freeze, place shredded meat into freezer bags with the juices.
- Press out all the air and seal.