PREP : 15 MINS
COOK : 4 HRS
- 1lb lean ground beef
- 1onion, chopped
- 2garlic cloves, smashed
- 1(28 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1(6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 1⁄2teaspoons salt
- 1teaspoon dried oregano
- 12ounces cottage cheese (we like 2%)
- 1⁄2cup grated parmesan cheeseor 1⁄2 cup asiago cheese
- 12ounces lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 16ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Brown ground beef, onion and garlic in frypan.
- Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, salt and oregano.
- Cook long enough to get it warm.
- Spoon a layer of meat sauce onto the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add a double layer of uncooked lasagna noodles (break to fit) and top with cheeses.
- Repeat with sauce, noodles and cheeses until all are used up.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours.