Fruit, sugar, vinegar and spices blend to make a delightful condiment to serve with meat, poultry, fish or cheese.
- Prep Time : 15 MIN
- Total Time : 8 HR 15 MIN
- Servings : 72
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks in juice or syrup, undrained
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) dried apricots, coarsely chopped (2 cups)
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1) Mix all ingredients in 2- to 3 1/2-quart slow cooker.
- 2) Cover and cook on low heat setting 6 to 8 hours or until very thick. Cool about 2 hours.
- 3 ) Spoon chutney into container. Cover and store in refrigerator up to 3 weeks or in freezer up to 2 months.