The crowd will go wild for this creamy, cheesy dip that’s made easy with a little help from the slow cooker.
- Prep Time : 5 MIN
- Total Time : 2 HR 0 MIN
- Servings : 10
- 3 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (12 oz)
- 2 cups shredded mild Cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- 1 jar (4 oz) sliced pimientos, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Chopped fresh parsley and red pepper flakes, for topping
- Crackers and/or chopped fresh vegetables, for serving
- 1) In 6-quart slow cooker, stir shredded cheeses, pimientos, onion, garlic, mayonnaise, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper until combined.
- 2) Top mixture with cubed cream cheese. Cover; cook on Low heat setting 1 1/2 hours. Stir cream cheese into mixture; cook 30 minutes or until cream cheese is melted and mixture is heated through.
- 3) Top warm dip with chopped fresh parsley and red pepper flakes. Serve warm or at room temperature with crackers and/or chopped fresh vegetables.