Need an easy meal your family will love? Pizza Fondue is the answer for a great weekend meatless meal. The slow cooker helps you put dinner on hold until you’re ready for it.
- Prep Time : 10 MIN
- Total Time : 55 MIN
- Servings : 48
- 1 loaf (16 oz) American cheese, cut into cubes
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- 1 jar (28 oz) tomato pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup dry red wine or Progresso™ beef flavored broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 1 loaf Italian bread, cut into 1-inch cubes, if desired
- 1) Spray inside of 3- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In slow cooker, mix cheeses, pasta sauce and wine.
- 2 ) Cover; cook on High heat setting 45 to 60 minutes.
- 3) Stir until cheese is smooth. With rubber spatula, scrape down side of slow cooker to help prevent edge of fondue from scorching. Reduce heat setting to Low. Serve fondue with bread cubes and wooden picks or fondue forks for dipping. Fondue will hold up to 4 hours.