When you need an appetizer that’s impressive enough for company but easy to prepare, try this slow-simmered Buffalo chicken dip.
- Prep Time5 : MIN
- Total Time : 2 HR 5 MIN
- Servings : 10
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup hot sauce
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing or ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese (2 oz)
- Toasted sliced bread, crackers or celery sticks, as desired
- 1) In slow cooker, add cream cheese and 1 cup of the chicken. Top with 1/2 cup of the hot sauce and 1/2 cup of the dressing. Top with remaining 1 cup chicken, 1/2 cup hot sauce and 1/2 cup dressing.
- 2) Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and blue cheese over top. Cover and cook on Low heat setting about 2 hours or until warmed through and cheese is melted.
- 3) Serve warm with remaining ingredients.