Holiday flavors are thrown into the slow cooker for a delicious, fuss-free dinner!
- Prep Time : 5 MIN
- Total Time : 4 HR 0 MIN
- Servings : 4
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 (14 ounce) can cranberry sauce
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Betty Crocker™ Potato Buds™ instant mashed potatoes
- 1 ) Place the chicken and onion in the slow cooker. Add all the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir to combine. Pour the sauce over the chicken. Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or HIGH for 4-5 hours.
- 2) Serve with Betty Crocker™ Potato Buds™ instant mashed potatoes with some extra sauce on the side.