A creamy dip loaded with caramelized onions.
- Prep Time : 30 MIN
- Total Time : 9 HR 0 MIN
- Servings : 12
- 2 large yellow onions
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 (150 gram) cup Yoplait® Greek 100 plain yogurt
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove roasted garlic, minced
- Pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- 1 ) Dice onions.
- 2) Put vegetable oil, butter, salt, brown sugar and onions in your slow cooker. Heat on high for 8 hours until caramelized.
- 3) Remove onions from slow cooker, drain off liquid and allow to cool.
- 4) Stir yogurt, mayonnaise, garlic and onions together until well blended.
- 5) Season with salt and pepper.
- 6) Serve with Food Should Taste Good™ chips.