Use your leftover Thanksgiving turkey to make this easy comfort food in the slow cooker!
- Prep Time : 15 MIN
- Total Time : 4 HR 15 MIN
- Servings : 4
- 1 (10.5 oz) can cream of chicken or mushroom soup
- 1 cup vegetable or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey breast
- 2 cups broken uncooked spaghetti noodles
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimientos
- 1 (4.5 oz) jar Green Giant™ sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Pinch nutmeg
- Chopped fresh parsley, for serving (optional)
- 1) Lightly spray bottom and sides of a slow cooker with cooking spray.
- 2) In a large bowl, stir together soup, broth, cream and wine. Add turkey, noodles, peas, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, onion, pimientos, mushrooms, dried parsley, paprika, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Stir until just combined.
- 3) Pour mixture into prepared slow cooker. Sprinkle top with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- 4) Cover and cook on LOW 4 to 5 hours until noodles are tender. Serve topped with chopped fresh parsley and more salt and pepper to taste.