Four ingredients and a slow cooker make it possible to serve your family a turkey dinner any day of the week!
- Prep Time : 20 MIN
- Total Time : 7 HR 20 MIN
- Servings : 8
- 3 medium red potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 4 cups)
- 8 medium carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges (1/2 cup)
- 1 bone-in turkey breast with gravy packet (5 to 6 lb)
- 1) In 5- to 6-quart slow cooker, mix potatoes, carrots, onion and gravy from turkey breast. Place turkey breast on top.
- 2) Cover; cook on Low heat setting 7 to 8 hours or until vegetables are tender and thermometer inserted in center of turkey reads 170°F.