Layer hash browns, green beans and saucy ground beef in a slow cooker for a mouthwatering meat-and-potatoes meal.
- Prep Time : 15 MIN
- Total Time : 6 HR 15 MIN
- Servings : 4
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (2.8 oz) French-fried onions
- 4 cups frozen country-style shredded hash brown potatoes (from 30-oz bag)
- 1 bag (12 oz) Green Giant Steamers frozen cut green beans
- 1) In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain. Stir in soup, milk, pepper and half of the onions.
- 2) Spray 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Layer potatoes and green beans in cooker. Top with beef mixture; spread evenly.
- 3) Cover; cook on Low heat setting 6 to 7 hours. Top with remaining onions before serving.