Summary: A delicious and easy dinner idea, this Crock Pot Chicken Parisienne Recipe is rich, creamy and fantastically flavored. The perfect low calorie weeknight dinner recipe that tastes amazing and is incredibly satisfying.
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (approx 4 oz each)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell’s 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 package fresh mushrooms, sliced (about 10 oz)
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- paprika to taste
- Sprinkle chicken breasts lightly with salt, pepper, and paprika to taste. Place in slow cooker.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the wine, condensed soup, and mushrooms.
- In another bowl, mix together sour cream and flour. Stir sour cream mixture into the mushrooms and wine.
- Pour over chicken in slow cooker. Sprinkle with additional paprika, if desired.
- Cover, and cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 6 hour(s)
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat, High protein
Number of servings (yield): 6
Culinary tradition: French
Entire recipe makes 6 servings
Serving size is chicken breast, with 1/6th of sauce
Each serving = 7 Points +
PER SERVING: 241 calories; 5g fat; 26g carbohydrates; 32g protein; 2g fiber