Talk about comfort food, this Weight Watchers Crock Pot Recipe is exactly that. Creamy, hearty and satisfying,you can’t go wrong with tender chicken breasts and potatoes covered in a delicious cheese sauce.
- 2 lbs skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 6 fillets
- 1 lb gold potatoes, cut into small wedges
- 1 10.75 oz can Campbell’s 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/3 cup fat free chicken broth
- 1 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place potatoes in slow cooker. Season with a bit of salt and pepper.
- Season chicken breasts with paprika, salt and pepper, and place on top of potatoes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cream of chicken soup and the broth, and pour over the chicken and potatoes. Cover and cook on low for about 6 hours.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer the chicken and potatoes to a separate plate (cover with a lid or foil to keep warm), and set slow cooker onto high heat.
- Stir in Worcestershire and shredded cheese to the liquid that is remaining, and mix well. Cover and cook for about 5 minutes (or until cheese is melted). Stir cheese sauce until well-blended, and spoon over chicken and potatoes.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 6 hour(s)
Diet tags: Reduced fat, Reduced carbohydrate, High protein, Gluten free
Number of servings (yield): 6
Culinary tradition: USA (Southern)
Entire recipe makes 6 servings
Serving size is 1 chicken fillet, about 3/4 cup potatoes, and about 1/3 cup cheese sauce
Each serving = 7 Points +
PER SERVING: 301 calories; 7g fat; 17.5g carbohydrates; 40g protein; 2g fiber