A delicious and easy slow cooker recipe for Sweet and Spicy Meatballs, this dish is a real crowd pleaser. Takes just minutes to prepare and is loaded with amazing flavor.
- 2 packages of Trader Joe’s frozen turkey meatballs
- 1 cup Chili Garlic Sauce
- 1 12.75oz jar Smucker’s Sugar Free Concord Grape Jam
- Combine jelly and chili sauce in a crock pot and stir until smooth.
- Add meatballs and set temperature to low.
- Cook for 2-4 hours on low.
Preparation time: 3 minute(s)
Cooking time: 1 hour(s)
Diet tags: Reduced fat, High protein
Number of servings (yield): 6
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Entire recipe makes
Serving size is 4 meatballs
Each serving = 7 Points +
PER SERVING: 235 calories; 8g fat; 28g carbohydrates; 24g protein; 4g fiber