Another of my aunt’s recipes. Great for those cold nights.
TOTAL TIME : 8hrs 30mins
PREP : 30 MINS
COOK : 8 HRS
- 8cups diced potatoes
- 1⁄3cup onion, chopped
- 3(14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1(10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1(8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed, softened
- 1⁄2lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Combine potatoes, onion, broth, and cream of chicken soup in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- Add cream cheese and blend.
- Top with bacon and chives before serving.