TOTAL TIME : 4hrs 3mins
PREP : 3 MINS
COOK : 4 HRS
- 4 -5boneless chicken breasts
- 1(15 1/2 ounce) can black beans
- 1(15 ounce) can corn
- 1(15 ounce) jar salsa, any kind
- 1(8 ounce) package cream cheese
- Take 4-5 frozen, yes, frozen, boneless chicken breasts put into crock pot.
- Add 1 can of black beans, drained, 1 jar of salsa, 1 can of corn drained.
- Keep in crock pot on high for about 4-5 hours or until chicken is cooked.
- Add 1 package of cream cheese (just throw it on top!) and let sit for about 1/2 hour.
- All done and enjoy!
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest