This is absolutely delicious and a real favorite in our house.
TOTAL TIME : 9hrs 20mins
PREP : 20 MINS
COOK : 9 HRS
- 2lbs beef stew meat, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1large onion, sliced
- 1clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2cup ketchup
- 2tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1tablespoon brown sugar
- 2teaspoons salt
- 2teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄2teaspoon dry mustard
- 1cup water
- 1⁄4cup flour
- Place meat in crockpot and cover with sliced onion.
- Combine garlic, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, salt, paprika and mustard Stir in water, mix well, and pour over meat.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Turn control to high.
- Dissolve flour in a small amount of cold water and stir into meat mixture.
- Cook on high for 10 to 15 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Serve over noodles or rice.