TOTAL TIME : 2hrs 10mins
PREP : 10 MINS
COOK : 2 HRS
- 1⁄4cup flour
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4teaspoon pepper
- 2tablespoons minced onions
- 1⁄2teaspoon paprika
- 3cups milk
- 1cup of grated cheddar cheese(or your favourite kind of cheese)
- 2cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- Spray crockpot with non-stick spray for easy cleaning.
- In a saucepan, combine first 5 ingredients.
- Pour in milk and stir with a whisk until no lumps remain.
- Heat and continue stirring until mixture boils and is thickened.
- Add cheese and then macaroni.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Pour into 3 1/2 quart (3. 5L) slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 2-2 1/2 hours or on high for 1 hour.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest