The sauce tastes like a creamy Alfredo sauce. This is great with noodles.
TOTAL TIME : 7hrs 20mins
PREP : 20 MINS
COOK : 7 HRS
- 3lbs chicken pieces
- 1(2/3 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
- 4tablespoons melted butter(divided)
- 1small onion, chopped
- 1garlic clove, chopped
- 1(10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 8ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2cup chicken broth
- Place chicken pieces in crock pot and sprinkle Italian seasoning over chicken. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons melted butter.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a sauce pan and saute onion and garlic. Add Cream of Chicken Soup, cream cheese, and chicken broth. Stir until smooth.
- Add this mixture to crock pot and cook on low for an additional hour.