Buttery crisp-tender potatoes with olive oil, garlic, lemon and oregano. Made so easily in the crockpot – less than 5 min prep!
YIELD: 8 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 4 HOURS
TOTAL TIME: 4 HOURS 5 MINUTES
- 3 pounds fingerling potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Lightly coat the inside of a 6-qt slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- Place potatoes, olive oil, butter, lemon juice, garlic, oregano and paprika into the slow cooker; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cover and cook on low heat for 4-5 hours or high heat for 2-3 hours, or until tender.*
- Serve immediately, garnished with lemon zest and parsley, if desired.