- 1 15 – ounce can no-salt-added red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15 – ounce can small white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15 – ounce can low-sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 14 1/2 – ounce can diced tomatoes and green chile peppers, undrained
- 1 cup beer or chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons chocolate-flavored syrup
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- Dairy sour cream (optional)
- Shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, combine kidney beans, white beans, black beans, undrained tomatoes and green chile peppers, beer or broth, chocolate syrup, chili powder, and Cajun seasoning.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours.
- If desired, garnish individual servings with sour cream and cheese. Makes 4 servings.
- For Easy Cleanup: Line your slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. Add ingredients as directed in recipe. Once your dish is finished cooking, spoon the food out of your slow cooker and simply dispose of the liner. Do not lift or transport the disposable liner with food inside.
(Slow-Cooker Three-Bean Chili)
Servings Per Recipe 4, sat. fat (g) 0, chol. (mg) 0, carb. (g) 60, Fat, total (g) 1, cal. (kcal) 308, pro. (g) 21, sodium (mg) 569, fiber (g) 21