- 2 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup coarsely shredded carrots
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 10 3/4 – ounce can reduced-fat and reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup or cream of mushroom soup
- 1 6 – ounce package long grain and wild rice mix
- 5 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 5 cups water
- Celery leaves (optional)
- In 5- to 6-quart slow cooker, combine cooked chicken, mushrooms, carrot, celery, cream of chicken soup, rice mix and the contents of the rice seasoning packet. Gradually stir in chicken broth and the water.
- Cover slow cooker; cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours. Garnish with celery leaves, if you like.
- For Easy Cleanup: Line your slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. Add ingredients as directed in recipe. Once your dish is finished cooking, spoon the food out of your slow cooker and simply dispose of the liner. Do not lift or transport the disposable liner with food inside.
(Wild Rice and Chicken Soup)
Servings Per Recipe 8, Riboflavin (mg) 0, Monounsaturated fat (g) 1, Niacin (mg) 7, vit. C (mg) 2, Trans fatty acid (g) 0, Thiamin (mg) 0, carb. (g) 23, Fat, total (g) 5, chol. (mg) 42, sat. fat (g) 1, pro. (g) 18, cal. (kcal) 203, sugar (g) 2, vit. A (IU) 2284, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg) 0, Folate (µg) 8, fiber (g) 2, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg) 0, sodium (mg) 875, Polyunsaturated fat (g) 1, Potassium (mg) 372, calcium (mg) 40, iron (mg) 1