- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 10 3/4 – ounce can reduced-fat and reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 14 1/2 – ounce can no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced celery (2 stalks)
- 1 cup sliced carrot (2 medium)
- 1 cup chopped onion (1 large)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 16 – ounce package extra-firm tofu (fresh bean curd), drained if necessary, cubed
- 8 ounces dried multigrain spaghetti, broken, cooked according to package directions
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese (2 ounces)
- In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker whisk together the water and soup. Stir in undrained tomatoes, the celery, carrot, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 7 to 8 hours or high-heat setting for 3-1/2 to 4 hours.
- Gently stir in tofu cubes and spaghetti. Sprinkle each serving with cheese. Makes 6 servings.
- For Easy Cleanup: Line your slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. Add ingredients as directed in recipe. Once your dish is finished cooking, spoon the food out of your slow cooker and simply dispose of the liner. Do not lift or transport the disposable liner with food inside.
(Cheesy Multigrain Spaghetti Casserole)
Servings Per Recipe 6, sodium (mg) 480, Fat, total (g) 5, chol. (mg) 7, sat. fat (g) 2, cal. (kcal) 263, fiber (g) 5, pro. (g) 16, carb. (g) 40