“A very comforting and hearty slow cooker meal over rice”.
- potatoes, cut into chunks
- Stir the water, cream of chicken and mushroom soup, and cream of mushroom soup into a large slow cooker until smoothly combined, and mix in the onion and the green and red bell pepper. Place the turkey legs into the slow cooker and cover with the sauce.
- Set the slow cooker to High, and cook for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
- After 3 hours, stir in the potatoes and season with salt, meat tenderizer, black pepper, and garlic powder. Cook for 2 more hours on High, stirring occasionally. Remove turkey legs and cut the meat off the bones; chop the meat, and return to the cooker. Cook for 1 more hour on High.
- About 25 minutes before serving time, bring the rice and water to a boil in a saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender, and the liquid has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve the turkey and sauce over the hot cooked rice.