Prep:15min › Cook:9hr › Ready in:9hr15min
- 425g tinned cream style corn
- 150g peeled and cubed potatoes
- 130g chopped carrots
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 825ml vegetable stock
- 450g ready-made cheese sauce
- In a slow cooker, combine cream style corn, potatoes, carrots, onion, celery seeds and pepper. Add stock and cover, cook on low 8 to 10 hours.
- Stir in cheese sauce and cook 30 to 60 minutes or until cheese sauce is well blended with vegetables.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest