Prep:20min › Cook:7hr › Ready in:7hr20min
- 1.5L vegetable stock
- 2 (400g) tins chopped tomatoes or passata
- 1 (400g) tin kidney beans, drained
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 large carrots, diced
- 125g sliced green beans
- 1 small courgette
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 50g macaroni pasta
- 200g fresh spinach leaves
- 1 or 2 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese, to serve
- Combine vegetable stock, tomatoes, kidney beans, onion, celery, carrots, green beans, courgette, garlic, parsley, oregano, salt, thyme and black pepper in large (6.5L) slow cooker.
- Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Cook macaroni in boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 8 minutes; drain.
- Stir spinach and macaroni into minestrone soup; cook another 15 minutes. Top with Parmesan cheese.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest