- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 packet ranch dressing seasoning mix (just the dry mix)
- 1 cup pesto
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Place chicken breasts in a single layer in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Sprinkle ranch seasoning over chicken.
- In a small bowl whisk together pesto and ½ cup water and pour over chicken. (Water isn’t in the ingredient list because, well, it’s water…)
- Cover and cook for 2-3 hours on high or 4-5 hours on low. About 15 minutes before serving, stir the sauce and chicken to coat well. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the chicken – cover and allow to melt for 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest