Clean Eating Crock Pot Bread Ingredients
* This makes a 1.5 pound loaf – I wouldn’t make any less!
1 1/4 cups of milk
1 tsp yeast
1 TBS butter
3 cups of whole wheat flour
2 TBS honey
3/4 tsp salt
- Add the above ingredients to your mixer and make dough with the dough handle. I have started to make an extra loaf of dough and wrap it well in saran wrap and store in the freezer for another day.
- Take the dough and set aside while you prep your pot.
- Add a piece of parchment paper to the bottom of your crock pot and grease with coconut oil.
- Place the dough in the bottom of the pot.
- Cook on low for about 1.5 hours, checking periodically without removing the lid.
- At about 1 hour mine still looked doughy.
- Remove and enjoy!