- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- ½ Cup brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon minced garlic
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Cornstarch (if needed)
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray and add the chicken breasts to the bottom. In a small mixing bowl combine soy sauce, sugar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, ginger, red pepper flakes, minced garlic and pepper. Pour sauce over the chicken.
- Cook in slow cooker on low for 4-6 hours or high 3-4 hours. Once done cooking, remove chicken from slow cooker and shred.
- To thicken the sauce up, pour into a saucepan and bring to a boil on medium high until it starts to thicken up. Add tablespoon of cornstarch if needed.
- Serve over rice and top with glaze. Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions if desired.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest