- 1 (28-32 oz) bag frozen hashbrowns
- 1 (10.75 oz) can cream of chicken soup (I used 98% fat free)
- 1 cup sour cream (I used light)
- 1½ cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- ½ cup sharp cheddar cheese (optional topping)
- green onions, sliced (optional topping)
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Place all ingredients, except for ½ cup sharp cheddar cheese if you are using it as a topping, in a 4-5 quart slow cooker and mix until completely incorporated. Place lid on top of slow cooker and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- Remove lid and top potatoes with additional ½ cup cheddar cheese. Let cook for 10-15 more minutes or until cheese starts to melt.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest