- ½ pound ground beef
- ½ pound Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 24 oz. jar marinara sauce
- 1 4 oz. can sliced mushrooms
- 1 14.5 oz. can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 9 oz. package refrigerated or fresh cheese tortellini
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Crumble the ground beef and Italian sausage into a large skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until browned. Drain.
- Combine the ground meats, marinara sauce, mushrooms, and tomatoes in a slow cooker. Cover, and cook on LOW heat for 6 to 8 hours.
- Stir in the tortellini, and sprinkle the mozzarella and cheddar cheese over the top. Cover and cook for 15 more minutes on LOW, or until the tortellini is tender.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest