- 3 lbs. boneless beef chuck roast, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 3 Tbsp. fish sauce
- 2 Tbsp. palm or brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. red, panang, or massaman curry paste
- 1 Tbsp. curry powder
- 1 Tbsp. ground turmeric
- 2 c. water
- 1 (14 oz) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp. ground fresh chili paste (optional)
- 3 packages instant ramen noodles
- Cilantro, Scallions, and Lime wedges for serving
- Combine the beef cubes, fish sauce, sugar, curry paste, curry powder, turmeric, and water in a large crockpot. Cook on low for 10 hours.
- After 10 hours, stir in the coconut milk and ground fresh chili paste.
- Prepare the ramen noodles according to package instructions (stove top or microwave).
- Serve the beef curry over a bed of ramen noodles with fresh cilantro, scallions, and lime wedges for squeezing.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest