- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cans water
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 lbs garlic herb frozen, boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tubes Pillsbury Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon garlic pepper
- 1 cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Put 2 cans of cream of chicken soup in the Crock Pot.
- Fill both cans with water and dump them in the Crock Pot.
- Add garlic salt and ground pepper and stir until combined.
- Next, add the garlic and herb frozen, boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Cook on high for 5-6 hours (8-9 on low) or until chicken is fully cooked.
- About 1½ hours before serving, cut or tear the chicken breast into bit size pieces and return to the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl mix together grated parmesan cheese and garlic pepper.
- Open 2 tubes of Pillsbury Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces and roll it in the parmesan mixture before placing on the liquid in the Crock Pot.
- Put the lid back on and continue cooking on high for another hour or until the center of the biscuits are cooked.
- Then, sprinkle the top with finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Replace the lid and allow the cheese to melt for 6-9 minutes.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest