- 4-6 steaks (I used flank steak, but you can use whatever is on sale)
- 2 chopped bell peppers (any color you like)
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup gluten-free Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Use a 4-quart slow cooker. Put meat in first.
- Cover with the chopped vegetables.
- Pour in tomato sauce, Worcestershire, and water.
- Add Italian Seasoning and black pepper. (You don’t need to stir anything.)
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours on low, or on high for 4-6 hours.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest