- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 14 ounce can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 14 ounce can Cheddar Soup
- 14 ounces Chicken Broth
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6 cups steamed broccoli florets (Boiled in hot water for 3 minutes then drained)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Place soups, chicken broth, Cajun and garlic salt into a crockpot over low heat. Whisk until smooth. Add chicken, pressing to the bottom. Cover lid and cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 3 hours.
- When chicken is cooked, use 2 forks to shred into bite size pieces. Stir in sour cream and broccoli.
- Serve over steamed rice and sprinkle with cheese if desired.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest