- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 9 thick-sliced boneless pork chops
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons tapioca starch
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 2 cans chilled, full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons tapioca starch (to be added to white cream at the end of cooking)
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- In a bowl, combine the coconut flour, tapioca starch, salt, garlic powder and ground mustard. Mix well.
- Coat each side of the pork chops in the flour mixture, then place in the hot oil and brown for about 3-4 minutes on each side, being careful not to handle the pork chops too much.
- Once the pork chops are browned, place them in a slow cooker.
- Open the chilled cans of coconut milk. Scoop out the firm white cream, place it in a bowl and refrigerate to use later. Pour the coconut water overtop the pork chops.
- In a small bowl, mix together the seasonings (ground mustard, minced garlic, onion powder, black pepper and salt). Sprinkle the seasonings overtop the pork chops. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- During the last 30-45 minutes of cooking, mix together the firm white coconut cream and 2 tablespoons of tapioca starch. Spoon this mixture on top of the pork chops. Cover the slow cooker once again and allow the cream to melt on top of the pork chops.
- Serve with potatoes and vegetables.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest