- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 chicken thighs
- 2 medium shallots,minced
- 1 teaspoon dried mixed herbs
- 14 ½ oz (435 ml) can diced tomatoes in juice,undrained
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) chicken broth
- 10 oz (300 g) frozen artichoke hearts,thawed and patted dry
- freshly squeezed juice of 1 lemon
- 18 pitted Kalamata black olives
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese,for srving
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Heat olive oil in pressure cooker over medium-high heat.
Season chicken thighs with salt and black pepper. Working in a batches,lightly brown chicken on both sides,for about 2 minutes per side. Remove cooked chicken from pressure cooker and transfer to a plate.
Add the shallots to the pan and cook,stirring,until softened. Return chicken to pressure cooker/ Sprinkle with dried herbs. Add tomatoes with their juices,chicken broth,artichokes and lemon juice. Top with black olives.
Close pressure cooker and lock the lid. Set the burner heat to high. When pressure cooker reaches high pressure,reduce heat to low. Set a timer to cook for 6 minutes.
Remove the pot from the heat. Open pressure cooker. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
Sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese and serve.