- 1½ lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 bay leaves
- 6 cups chicken broth (use my EASY homemade broth or low-sodium)
- 1 cup water
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste (I used ½ teaspoon salt & ¼ teaspoon pepper)
- 2 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 3 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- In a 6 quart crockpot add in whole chicken breasts, carrots, onion, celery, garlic, olive oil, thyme and bay leaf.
- Next add in chicken broth, water, and season with salt and pepper to taste. I used ½ teaspoon salt & ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Cover and cook on low heat 6 – 7 hours.
- Remove cooked chicken breasts and cut into bite sized pieces. Place chicken back in to the crockpot. Now add in egg noodles and parsley.
- Cover and cook just until noodles are tender, 5-10 minutes.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest