- 2 Cups Gluten Free Oat Flour
- 1½ Cups Coconut Palm Sugar
- 6 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Real Salt
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk
- 4 Tbsp Butter melted
- 2 tsp Vanilla
FOR THE LAVA
- ¾ Cup Coconut Palm Sugar
- ½ Cup Cocoa Powder
- ¼ Cup Honey
- 2 Cups Boiling hot water
- Grease the bowl of a slow cooker.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the coconut milk, butter, and vanilla to the bowl and whisk in until a smooth batter is formed.
- Pour the batter into the greased slow cooker and spread to level.
- In a small bowl, combine the ¾ C. Coconut Palm Sugar and the ½ C. Cocoa Powder.
- Sprinkle over the top of the cake batter in the slow cooker.
- Mix together the honey and hot water.
- Pour over the top of the cake, cover with a lid, and cook on high for 1½-2 hours. Cake is done as soon as it is puffed and firm on the top. The liquid chocolate lava will be on the bottom of the cake.