- 12 ounces andouille sausage, sliced
- 1 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped shallots
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium head cabbage, thinly sliced or 8 cups
- 1 1/2 cups chopped carrots
- 6 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- optional: 1-2 cups chopped potatoes
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet.
- Cook the sausage with the garlic and shallots until softened and sausage is browned.
- Add this to the crock pot along with the rest of the ingredients.
- Cover and cook on high 4 hours or low 8 hours.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest