- 11 oz medium peeled frozen raw shrimp
- 14.5 oz can fire roasted stewed tomatoes
- 2 tbsp spicy salsa
- 5 oz or ½ cup chopped bell pepper
- dash of sea salt and black pepper
- ½ tsp cumin
- ¼ to ½ tsp chili pepper or cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- 3-4 tbsp chopped cilantro (2 tbsp goes on top)
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- optional toppings – feta, avocado, chili pepper, etc.
- layer your raw frozen shrimp at the bottom of pot. drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Add in your sea salt and pepper and mix around shrimp. If you are using frozen shrimp, then drain your tomato juice first, then add in your tomatoes and the rest of your ingredients, including your seasoning.
- Mix again and cook in crock pot on low for 3-4 hrs. Or high for 2 hours.
- Note that 2 tbsp cilantro goes in the mix and 1-2 tbsp on top for garnish.
- Serve with gluten free corn or paleo tortillas, rice, and avocado!
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest