- 2.5 lb lamb roast, bone i
- 1 fist of garlic, cloves separated peeled and smashed
- 15 kalamata olives, plus 3 tablespoons of olive juice
- One handful each of fresh rosemary and thyme (a tablespoon each of dried rosemary and thyme are also an option if you cannot get fresh herbs)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup of water
- Place lamb roast in a large crock pot.
- Top with garlic, olives, olive juice, salt, and pepper.
- Pour water into the bottom of the crock pot around the lamb.
- Place the herbs on top of the lamb, cover, and cook on low for 8 hours.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest