- 5 chicken breasts
- 10 slices of bacon
- 2 tablespoons thyme (dried)
- 1 tablespoon oregano (dried)
- 1 tablespoon rosemary (dried)
- 5 tablespoons olive oil (2 tablespoons for the slow cooker and 3 tablespoons after cooking)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Place all the ingredients into a slow cooker pot and mix together.
- Cook on the low temperature setting for 8 hours.
- Shred the meat and mix with 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest