- 4 to 5 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3″ fresh ginger root, finely chopped
- 1 15-ounce can organic tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 13.5-ounce can full fat coconut milk
- 2 16-ounce bags frozen chopped or whole leaf spinach
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast or thigh, cut into bite sized pieces
- fresh cilantro, chopped for garnish (optional)
- cooked white rice
- Add all ingredients EXCEPT for chicken, cilantro and 1/2 teaspoon salt to slow cooker.
- Set to low and cook for 4 hours.
- At about 2 hours and 30 minutes, use a handheld immersion blender to puree mixture until creamy.
- Next, add in cubed chicken, additional 1/2 teaspoon of salt and continue cooking covered for remaining 1 1/2 hours.
- Serve over white rice or cauliflower rice topped with chopped cilantro and Enjoy!
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest