- 1.5lb Chicken Breasts (about 4)
- 1 (15oz) Can Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Tsp Chipotle Powder
- ¼ Cup Minced Roasted Poblano Pepper
- 1 Tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tsp Dried Oregano
- ½ Tsp Cumin
- ¾ Cup Water
- In the slow cooker or crockpot, add first the chicken, then pile in the rest of the ingredients on top. Give it a mix so the water and spices are incorporated as one mixture with the pumpkin.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest