- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons lime zest (or 3 limes)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (juice of 1 lime)
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 2-3 pound pork shoulder
- Add all ingredients (except the pork shoulder) to the bowl of a large food processor. Process on medium speed until pulverized and evenly blended, about to the consistency of pesto. Spread the mixture over the pork shoulder, wrap it in plastic, and place it in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 8 hours, and up to 24 hours.
- Place the marinated pork shoulder in a slow cooker. You don’t need to add anything else, just the marinated roast. Place the lid on the slow cooker and turn the temperature to low. Cook for 10-14 hours.
- After cooking, remove the pork shoulder to a plate or serving platter and let stand for ten minutes before shredding/slicing and serving.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest